Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life Block

I am still working on my award post, trying to come up with something kind of interesting to tell you guys about myself....kinda hard.

I am suffering from life block - I just can't seem to get myself going. I am not spending all day on the couch or anything but I do feel like I am doing and eating the same things all the time. I just don't seem to be able to find my groove. I really don't like this feeling....just so blah. I had a decent day today - again not perfect but not horrible either. I ended up doing 2 rounds of mall walking because the weather was just miserable.

I took Grace in to the doctor and he said I was good to go with putting her on cows milk but did suggest that I mix it with formula to keep the calories up for her. She is so active lately that she is not gaining any weight, stuck at 19.2 pounds. It's crazy how much she has changed and all the different things she is doing now. She sits up from her tummy all by herself now and is so close to being done with her military crawl....it's all so amazing. She was trying today to pull herself up but can't quite get there.

Well tomorrow I have lined my mom up to watch Grace on her lunch hour so I can get to 30 Minute Hit. It seems to be the only thing I can get kinda excited about right now (other than anything Grace does ;p). I just need to try and keep my head in the game and make better choices with every meal.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you can switch her to cow's milk- that will make life a little easier for you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in that non-groove. Wanting to move forward but feeling kinda blah about everything, waiting for your mojo to kick in... Just find things that are fun - to keep you interested. Try some new recipes, read more blogs... I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I totally feel you, I’m currently in this funk that I’m trying really bad to get out of.
    I’m glad you’re still doing the 30 mins, that great! And shows you’re still in the game, you’ll get your groove back.
    And the upside, I can only imagine how exciting all the new stuff Grace is doing must be!!! :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep moving forward! Just keep doing it even if you are in a funk. It's alot easier to get back in the groove and feel better when you've never really stopped. Everyone has moments like this, but it's what you do that matters!

    ReplyDelete