Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eating

Something I have been smart about today. I took a good look at what I am doing and don't want to waste those amazing workouts I have been having this week. I was hoping to get back into my stroller class today but I got lost in the shoe department this morning. I have still not been able to find a new pair of runners! Tomorrow my mom is off work so we are going to head over to a Running Room to see if they can get me what I need and want. This way I can get a good fitting and my mom can keep Grace company for me.

Again this week I have managed to stay away from the scale. I am excited for my WI on Saturday...it should be better then last week...I have been doing much better. Where I have had some off eating I have had some great activity which I will top off with a walk to my inlaws (takes about 1 hour) and another session at the gym tomorrow. I get home at about 5 and then I am going to see if hubs wants to walk up to Subway for dinner. Then I don't have to cook but it is still healthy and should help me get some energy to get through the night. After my workout I feel like I have left everything I have got on that floor - it's amazing to have this again. I have not worked out this hard since I saw a personal trainer before I got married in 2007. There is only one of these studios in the states (sorry guys - you are missing out!) but if you are in Canada or where that one studio is in the states take advantage of the free trial and see if it is something that makes you feel good. Check it out at http://www.30minutefit.com/ . I just want to make it clear that I am not paid by or getting anything from the company for saying these thing...it's just how I feel.

4 comments:

  1. you are certainly getting in your workout time! very cool for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with eating healthy. I always look at it that way too- if I work out, then I'm not going to undo it with bad food choices. Keep it up and your WI will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need to start looking for some new running shoes too! I love shoe shopping of any kind!

    Keep up with the workouts and good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the running room to get a proper fitting for my foot and have never looked back. Sure I paid a little more but it was worth it!
    Hope you find the right shoe for you!
    Good luck with your weigh in!

    ReplyDelete