Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hard Work *UPDATE* See bottom of post

I went back to the gym today and it kicked my butt again! What an excellent workout! I can feel it even more today, my abs are killing me!

I was so happy to get to the gym again today, my inlaws came over and watched Grace because hubby was at the dentist. I am really looking forward to going back on Friday....I am going to get stronger every time. To give you an idea of how great a workout it is I took some pictures on my camera....they are bad but here they are anyways.


I have to admit that I did not eat well at all today. I pulled it together after my workout and ate well at dinner but that is about it for the day. I have to do better tomorrow or I am going to be working hard for nothing! I don't just want to keep myself even, I want to lose!

And just for fun I took a picture of Grace in her favorite ride!


One of the bloggers I love is trying to raise money for a 60 mile walk for a great cause. If you are American and can help her out check her out here.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great with the gym- hope you're enjoying it!

    And grace is just TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the look of it, seems like you're getting in a great workout!!! Nice to see more of you on here too. & omigosh look at Grace!!! so adorable (I feel like I know you 2) :)

    Thank you so much for linking this to my fundraising!!

    ReplyDelete