Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank you Syl!


Today is September 1st and I started my 30 day shred challenge! It felt so good doing the workout this morning and it has left me craving more =) I had my husband take my before pics last night and I think I could have cried myself to sleep looking at those. We have been looking at alot of old pics and it makes me miss the body I had, I want it back...and I am going to get it! I have started today off right with the Shred and journaling. I just need to keep it up. Tonight my inlaws are coming over to watch Grace and Yvon and I are off to a movie! I am so looking forward to some time with my hubby =)

I weighed in this morning and I was down 1.1 for a start weight of 177.7 and my measurements are:

Bust 42", Waist 43" (down 1 ;)), Hips 43"

So again, thank you Syl for inspiring and motivating me =)

So here are my before pics.

2 comments:

  1. This is only the beginning, thank YOU for inspiring and keeping me going. Your destiny is your hands and you are doing wonders to who you are craving to be, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete