Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long Weekend!

Oh how I love and hate the weekends all at the same time =) Last night we went to the PNE and had a couple of treats. There are so many bad/good things to try. We even tried deep fried Oreo's and they were so good! It's a goo thing the PNE is only in the summer and I only go once. I have had to take the last 2 days off the shred but I have been walking alot to make up for it. My upper body has just not been feeling so strong the last few days and with carrying the baby all the time I need to give my arms and chest a break. My shoulder has been bothering me for a couple of weeks and it just felt like I had no strength left in my arms. So walking it is. I would like to find another option but I am not sure what to make that. Maybe I can find a more cardio video that I can do when I need a break for the arms. Today we all went and tried a new walk at the beach and it was so nice to walk along the water. It's a bit of a shorter walk then we are used to but not too bad. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment