Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fussy Baby

I had last night just me and Grace and it was a long one! Dear hubby is back at school for one night course and I was excited to sit back and watch the first televised Canucks game! I love hockey season!!!!!!! I know it's just preseason and none of the big guns were playing last night but it was still exciting! Until Grace got really fussy, she didn't want to eat or sleep so I packed her into the car to see if my dad would go for a walk with me (too dark to walk by myself). It was too bad that my parents had friends over there but I did go over and sit with them and she calmed right down =) I was very proud of myself, I did not let this derail my eating! I tracked everything again yesterday and did well, I have even started again this morning! Feels so good!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for staying on track and for calming a fussy baby down, neither are always easy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. being in control is the best feeling isn't it!

    ReplyDelete