Monday, September 13, 2010

Awards Time!

I got 2 awards this week! Thank you Sarah and Christina! I have never had awards before...let alone followers! I am so excited! I copied this from Sarah's blog so I would know what I was doing!





1) Post who gave you the award.
         So as I mentioned before it was Sarah and Christina. I would link your blogs but I have no idea what I am doing =)


2) State ten things you like - this is hard!


  1. Quiet night with hubby and baby - just the 3 of us =)
  2. Date night
  3. Walking the Seawall - so peaceful!
  4. Shopping or baby! ~ I might enjoy it for myself once I hit goal!
  5. Pedicures - I love having pretty toes!
  6. Going to movies
  7. Cooking for people - I love it when people enjoy what I make!
  8. Blogging -  I love having this release that it all for me, it really helps that people are actually reading and commenting now - thank you!
  9. Time with friends
  10. bath time with my daughter - so much fun!
3) Give this award to three other bloggers and notify them with a comment 


The three bloggers I am passing this on to are:
 1. MIssy at The Ups and Downs if Losing Weight


 2.Michaela over at Cupcakes to Carrot Sticks


3. Kelsey at Fat Girl COnfessions 2.0


I am sorry but I have no idea how to link a blog here. These ladies are a great read and so very inspiring to me! 





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Haha, you may re-think giving me this award after this next post I'm going to make, so not inspirational! I hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! And to the winners, I'll pop over and visit them too.

    Found you at Fat to Fit. FYI.

    ReplyDelete