Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back At It

Boy was I ever feeling sorry for myself yesterday! There was nothing that could pull me out of my self loathing bitter mood! Not even a Grace smile could keep me up for more than a couple of minutes. But I did it, I went back to Weight Watchers this morning and I am really happy I did. My mom couldn't come with me today but will be coming with me next week. I will officially start tracking tomorrow and have Saturday as my weigh in day. I am going to keep my Wednesday weigh in to help me keep on track. I am going to re-start my stats as of today so I can track my progress better. My weigh in today was high but after the couple of days I have had I was not at all surprised. When I get in one of those moods it is not a good thing. I bought a monthly pass and will have to register my credit card which should keep me pretty honest, I do not want to waste money when the budget is as tight as it is right now.

Today hubby and I are off to see Salt and Grace will be hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa! I am really looking forward to just relaxing and watching a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for going back to WW...it isn't easy!!

    Good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete