Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend

I love the weekend! The weather has finally cooled down a little bit so it's not too bad to take Grace out. She can actually be comfortable! and so can I! I won't be a sweaty mess from a short walk =) I am feeling much better this morning, I think I just needed some sleep and some sunshine this morning =) Gotta love that vitamin D. I am going to focus the rest of this week and just not gaining any weight. Try and get some extra activity to help combat the extra food that always follows a birthday. Today I am going to smile and kind of ignore my uncle all at the same time and then we are off to pick up a couple of things at the mall. I told Yvon that I am not sitting around all night so we are going to go for a nice walk and just enjoy the great weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment