Monday, August 16, 2010

Shots...

Well yesterday was a bit of a mixed bag. I didn't eat great or horrible but I did track everything which is a step in the right direction. I have started today off good so far and have planned my meals for the day. I have an easy dinner planned for tonight because we have to take Grace for her second shots =( I am not looking forward to this at tall. I am happy that my husband is going to be able to come with me this time...that should help a little. We are going to have the left over chicken in a chicken quesidilla, yummy =)

This is going to be a hard week, not just eating wise but everything. My husband and I are trying out a new budget so we can get back on track. When I went on maternity leave we didn't change our spending habits enough and have been spending too much money. I like to watch "Til Debt Do Us Part" and have decided to implement some of the things she uses on the show to get people back on track. We are also going to be out for dinner Tuesday (inlaws - shouldn't be too bad) and Wednesday (we are going to the Keg, it's out dating anniversary - 9 years!) and then having people over on Thursday! I am going to need a vacation! We have been married just over 3 years now but we still celebrate when we started dating, it gives us a reason to go out for dinner. This will be hard on the points and the budget. We have $50 in gift cards so that should help there and I am going to try and be pretty good for the first part of the week to prepare. This will also be the first time we leave Grace with my brother and his fiance, they are so excited and I am just crossing my fingers that it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment