Tuesday, August 24, 2010

*Sigh*

It's been an interesting couple of days. I have been thinking about my weight loss and what I need to do and why I have not had much success in recent months. I have realized some things about myself and yet still have some questions that I think will take a long time for me to figure out. Even with all this realization I am still struggling with some of the same things and doing some really stupid things and making the same stupid choices. I was going to say mistakes but they aren't, I am in control of what I do and I am aware of what I am doing.

Tomorrow is my birthday and we are going out for dinner, nothing fancy just the 3 of us at Fat Burger. This is one of my fave places to go for a treat. They make the best burgers in the area! Mmmmmmmm =) This is not going to be good for mt points but it's my birthday and I am going to treat myself. We are going to go for a nice walk after dinner and just relax together the 3 of us =) I can't wait! I crave time just the 3 of us more than I crave chocolate....and that's alot!

I went to my mall walk this morning and it was so nice to get out for a bit. I am going to go for a nice walk during the day with Grace and enjoy the sun =)

1 comment:

  1. Atleast you are making the effort to go for a walk after wards, that shows that you can treat yourself and still achieve what you are out to achieve - great work!
    Oh and happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete