Thursday, August 5, 2010

Clean Slate

As my profile says I am almost 28 and a new mom to a wonderfully amazing baby girl named Grace. I have a great husband who is supportive and loving and I am carrying an extra 36lbs. This is my second blog, I decided today that I need a clean slate with no old posts and no strings attached.

After alot of on and off and this and that I have decided that I need and want to make a REAL effort to lose this weight. It is slowing me down and bringing me down. I was at a wedding over the weekend and felt great...until I saw the pictures. I have the reverse of anorexia or something, where I think I look better than I actually do...anyone else? I know it weird but I guess I just remember what I looked like before, then I see myself in pictures and it makes me want to cry.....Today I have decided that I am going to lose these 36lbs by Christmas. I don't think that is a crazy goal, it's 5 months and I can do it. Between eating better and getting more exercise it is possible. I want to be a positive role model for my daughter and help her have a healthy attitude towards eating and activity.

My husband and I try and get out for a walk with her every night because she is just so enthralled by the trees and everything she sees (she will be 4 months on the 12th). I just love to watch her. I have lost 24 lbs since she was born and that all happened in the first few weeks, it just fell off. I think I took it for granted and now it won't go anywhere. I keep losing and gaining the same few pounds and it is driving me nuts, I need to just do this.

If you read my blog please leave a message, it would be great to hear any ideas anyone might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment