Friday, August 6, 2010

Television

My husband and I are TV watchers. We love a good night at home curled up on the couch with our fave shows. Last night I was watching "The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp", I don't know if any of you have ever watched this show but every time I get in a weight loss mood I love to watch these kinds of shows. I find they offer motivation and some good ideas for food and exercise. It gave me a good idea to take my measurements as another method as to how to judge my progress. I am going to go out this morning and get a measuring tape.

I think I forgot to mention my weight yesterday - I am 176 pounds.....that was a little hard to type. I don't want to be that heavy and seeing there makes it so very real, I can't run away from it and I can't pretend that it's something else. I am trying to get one of those tickers to add to my blog but I am so illiterate at this stuff it's not even funny. I am going to keep trying to figure it out. I still don't know how to do much more than a new post and a bit of personalizing with the background =)

My plan is to weigh in every Thursday morning and take my measurements once per month. I will post these results and I am trying to figure out how I can post them down the side....

No comments:

Post a Comment