Sunday, August 29, 2010

Effort

That is what I am lacking right now. I am just not putting the effort in. I started off tracking my points and then for some reason I just stopped. I have everything sitting upstairs by the computer where I spend the mornings with Grace. I am going to track my points tomorrow and I am going to walk to my inlaws for dinner. It is a great 50 minute walk and it makes me feel so good. I love how I feel after I workout and I crave that feeling, why do I not give into that craving as much as I do the one for chocolate or ice cream?

I have had a great weekend and I am really looking forward to starting the Shred challenge on Wednesday. I haven't done the Shred since I found out I was pregnant over 1 year ago! It is going to kick my a$$!!!!!! but I am going to love it. I was thinking I would leave my old measurements and go with my old time line but I think I will shift things and do it with the Shred. So Wednesday morning before I do the video I am going to weigh myself and take my measurements, I really want to see what 30 days of good effort can do for me. I will miss 4 days because I don't think I will be able to get the timing done to go for my walking group and get the video done. I am really looking forward to a good sweat =)

No comments:

Post a Comment