Friday, August 20, 2010

Title?

I couldn't come up with a with a title for today because I have so much running through my mind. First thing is why do I always sabotage myself when I experience a little bit of success? I had a great loss this week and have been eating to celebrate it ever since....what am I doing?! I really need to stop this crap. So much of weight loss is the mental side and I seem to really struggle there. I think alot of people do, we all seem to have different reason for why we are over weight and different things that set us off. I need to really figure this out for myself so I can start to work this FOR me instead of against me. I need to spend some time looking maybe a little deeper then the surface of emotional eating and figure out what is really triggering my sabotage...

This weekend is going to be a hard weekend for me to stay truely "on track". I have brunch at my uncles tomorrow. This seems simple, just eat a light brunch. I wish it was so, my uncle is crazy! He is always trying to pick a fight with someone at a family function and I really don't want it to be me. I have already had the discussion with him on how WW is not a cult! I will have to eat a little bit of just about everything or he will get offended and start talking openly about how I don't like him and he will want me to explain....He is so weird! I also have a birthday coming up on Wednesday so my mom is cooking my birthday dinner on Sunday and making me Reese Peanut Butter Cup cheesecake! I am so looking forward to this and not all at the same time! I have told everyone that for my birthday this year I just want to spend the night with Yvon and Grace and we can all get together on other nights. It makes it so there are a couple of birthday dinners but really in the end it is worth it to me to have that time with just the 3 of us =)

Living on the new budget is a little tight but I think it is making Yvon and I think a little more before we run out and just buy the latest Blue Ray or order in dinner (which is also good for my weight). I am really hoping we can get the bit of debt we have accumulated down so we can start planning our first real family vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment