Monday, August 30, 2010

Snacking

Good Afternoon! I am having a great day so far. We were up at our usual 7 this morning and I took advantage and went grocery shopping earlier than usual. I didn't need much but I did stock up on some snacks for me to have in the evening. I find that I really crave something in the evening while watching tv. I picked up some pudding cups, some cheescake jello cups and then some Bryers low cal ice cream bars =) I haven't tried the bars before so I am looking forward to that. I am hoping that having some better options in the house will stop me from grazing in the evenings. I even convinced my husband to walk up to the store with me the other night to get a treat. We both got a little thing of ice cream....3 days later and mine is gone, his still hasn't been touched! Why can't I be like that?

Well I am going to take the opportunity to walk to my inlaws for dinner tonight because it has turned into a beautiful day! Grace and I sat on the patio while I ate lunch and it was so nice. Gotta enjoy it while it lasts. Tomorrow (weather permitting) my dad and I are going to go for a nice long walk around Burnaby Lake (I don't know the distance but it takes us about 1 1/2 hours). I love walking with my dad because he really pushes me. For a 59 year old he can really motor!

No comments:

Post a Comment