Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Today was a nice and lazy Sunday. We usually have dinner with my family but my parents are away and we saw my brother yesterday, so today we were free! Well for most of the day, the inlaws did stop by with my hubby's aunt and uncle to say hello to Grace. I went shopping for most of the day to give hubby time to do his homework, I was very excited to find that Carters has come to BC!!!!!! I love Carters and they usually only have select items at Costco so this is a real treat for me!

I did okay with my eating today, not great but not horrible. I had 11 of my extra points today but it was worth it! I got on the scale this morning and I was pleased to see that I have lost most of what I had gained! It is so weird how that works, but I will take it =) I just need to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! The scale is moving down, that's what counts!

    ReplyDelete