Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well after my great WI on Saturday I went a little over board on the eating front. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know that I do give myself a "treat" day after WI. My day turned into 2 and now I am back. One bad weekend isn't going to ruin everything. So yesterday was my babies first halloween and she was so cute! Amazingly enough candy was not the focus for my day and that made me proud =) I didn't even pull the candy out until 4 and then I only had 2 pieces all night. We had just over 60 kids and got rid of all but about 5 pieces of candy. I did manage to get my activity in all weekend which felt good and I am going to keep going with 20 minutes minimum per day, it just makes me feel better. Well today is a new day and I am back on track, I need to go grocery shopping this morning (we are still meal planning) and then off to swimming lessons tonight. Today I leave you with the cutest skunk ever!

5 comments: