Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm It!

I was tagged my Mrs.D over at http://cataylor85.blogspot.com and I have to answer some questions!

1. No weird nicknames for me
2. My weirdest nightmare was my dad left my mom for my husbands boss and a young mexican man....really weird~
3.An NSV I am proud of......I am having a really hard time thinking of one right now....I've got one - walking away from a dessert table
4. Buying clothes in a single digit

Now I will pass this along to:

Cupcakes To Carrot Sticks
A Journey to Thin
My F.A.B. Challenge
My Road to Weight Loss

Now for my questions:

1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
3. Who is your favorite super hero?
4. What is your favorite food?

Kinda lame questions but I think they give you a look inside someone.

So I am gonna take a bit of a break this weekend. After this terrible week I have decided not to cap it off with a negative WI so I am not going. I am going to use this time to get back on track and pull my head out of my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment