Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fat To Fit

It's that time again! 

So I have been a little absent this week, it has been crazy around here. I had some work to do and had to push it out as quick as I could and then we have had so much to do around the house and our complex had out AGM last night. Good news is we are getting almost $600 back from a special levy we paid for our roof! This will help with Christmas =) I have not been tracking my food the last few days but I have been doing good eating wise. I jumped on the scale this morning and was happy with what I had seen. I have not gotten much activity outside of running around the house because we have had some really cold weather (-8) and now a good dump of snow. I don't think I will make it to my SS class today as the roads are a mess and the indoor space is up a hill, I couldn't go on Tuesday because it was -8 and felt like -15 with the wind and I had no idea how to keep Grace warm for an hour outdoors.....I am still waiting for my dvd to come in the mail so I think I will pull the Wii out today and do that while Grace plays in her exersaucer. Well I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment