I can be like Syl. I just need to do it. So today I am going to do it. I have really been struggling but that is over. I need to stop with all the excuses and just move forward. I have been avoiding setting goals because I find sometimes they seem to send me backwards....well that's done. I can not be afraid anymore, I need to embrace this process and enjoy my life and what I am doing. So here it is, my plan/goals:
- Stick to my WW points, I will not be eating any of my activity points but I will eat my weekly if I need them
- I will workout in some capacity every single day - no rest days, some days might just be easy mall walking but I will be moving
- I am going to start the C25K this weekend (I need hubby to help with the IPOD)
- I will be down 165 by Grace's first birthday April 12 (all baby weight gone!)
- I will be 160 by the time we go to Vegas May 16
So there it is....this is what I have to do for myself, this is what I can do.