Thursday, October 7, 2010

Too Much

Well I managed to really refocus myself yesterday and I ate great and got in 2 good walks. I am so happy I have managed to keep going with the activity challenge of Syl's this month. I think by this time last month I had missed more than I had done, this month...I have done every day! Tonight my dear hubby is off to a concert so I asked my dad to go for a nice long walk with me and the babe. My dad is 59 and in great shape, I really have to push myself to keep up with his pace and that is what I need. So I did great with my eating yesterday but then we had dinner at the inlaws. My MIL is a great cook but she cooks alot of ethnic foods (they are Russian...been here a long time but still cook alot of the "old" food) and they have alot of butter. Well needless to say I was not feeling so hot last night and ended up being sick. I think it was all the butter. She made a breakfast crepe (best way to describe it) and they are delicious but there is alot of butter involved and even being careful it was just too much for this poor tummy. It's a good thing we don't eat like that every day!

4 comments:

  1. way to take on this challenge! you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on getting your work out's in! It's not always easy!!

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of butter in food makes me sick too. I think it's because our bodies aren't used to that anymore. Fabulous job on getting those workouts in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it's a pro and a con when you know people who can cook delicious but bad for you food. Keep on working, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete