Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday!

I am so happy it's Friday and the weekend is almost here. Being sick all week has drained me completely and my hubby has agreed to get up one morning with the babe so I can get some extra sleep. It's a little tricky when you are nursing and need to make sure you pump enough to keep her happy for a few hours! Tonight we are having our friends for dinner and the hockey game (man I hope we win!). I have decided that I am going to try and stick to what I have been doing and cook with no real "diet" foods and just eat a smaller portion. They are in  the middle of a move and in desperate need of some home cooking! I love having them over because he eats alot and always makes me feel good about my cooking =p I had another good day yesterday, I was a little snacky in the evening and ended up using some of my Weekly points. I took the day to rest and I am feeling quite a bit better today, thank god my nose has stopped running constantly! I don't know what I will do for my activity today as the weather has taken a turn for the worse and I don't think I want to walk in the rain. I have alot of house cleaning to do so I will see if I have any energy left after that.

3 comments:

  1. I love Friday's too! :) Sounds like a fun night and good luck w/portion control, it's totally do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate! I hope you feel 100% soon, and have fun with your hockey night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are back to yourself soon!! I think you will do great with the portion control.

    ReplyDelete