Monday, October 25, 2010

Rain

The weather has definitely taken a turn for the worse. I am hoping to get to the mall today to pick a rain shield for the stroller, I am going to have to start walking in the rain =( Maybe it will make me walk faster......I don't think we are supposed to see another nice day for a couple of weeks according to the forecast. Tonight we start swimming lessons with the little one and I am so excited! It is going to be a blast...I hope. I really hope she likes it. I also picked up the key for the pool in our complex and hope to start using it soon. We need to head over there and see what it is like in there, I would like to start swimming laps a couple of times a week, mix it up a bit. So I struggled a little yesterday with my eating, I was hungry all day long! I didn't do too bad because I seemed to only want a little of everything. Back to normal so far today and I am planning on keeping it that way. I will be heading out to do my grocery shopping when the wee one gets up from her nap. We meal planned again this week, it seems to really be helping. I ended up having to go back to the store once last week because I had not planned our dinner for Friday. This week we are helping the same people move on Friday night so I am going to pick up a couple of healthy snacks to have around to munch on. We are heading over as soon as hubby get home from work and then I guess we will stay as long as baby is happy. I am really looking forward to seeing their new place. My friend is so creative with her decorating, I actually follow her blog about it, I really wish I new how to link things on here....I will have to do some research and figure it out. I think it is called Mailardville Manor....check it out if you are interested in home decor and organization.

Well I should get going I have some work to do!

*****Here is the link http://www.maillardvillemanor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment