Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One day at a time

This is what I need to do. I had a great day yesterday and it felt so good. I was happy when I went to bed last night and I was full =) The meal planning is really helping me stay on track. I know what I am having and how many points it is going to be so I can eat accordingly through out the day. I even had enough points left for a good snack last night while we relaxed. I got a good walk in with the babe last night and it felt so good. Our weather is so nice right now, it has been amazing! I love this cold, crisp weather! I am going to hang out with the folks tonight as hubby has school, luckily mom is doing WW too so there won't be anymore temptations there. I think I will walk over to get some really good activity in. I just want to take advantage of this weather. Hockey game tonight and I so love it! I missed hockey season!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the meal planning! I know that is a huge key to success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You sound great today and have a great time with the people around you! No need for food when there is real love :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to take advantage of this weather, too! Pretty soon it's going to be too cold to exercise outside (for me anyways!). Meal planning is so important- so good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Planning things out is always the key to success :)

    ReplyDelete