Monday, October 4, 2010

Night Snacks

Hello! I am a little disappointed today to find out that the bread I thought was a good options isn't really. I tried the Hight Fiber low GI bread from Cobs and it is really good but it is the same amount of points as your regular Wonder Bread! I thought it was going to be good with the 6 grams of fiber it has in it! I even got it cut thin! Well on to better things! My eating has been pretty good so far today and I have managed to get 20 minutes of activity in every day so far! It's been light walking because of whatever sickness I have that just won't go away! My throat is so sore! It'll go away soon! I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 6 months old on the 12th! I wish I had been able to get rid of this baby weight before now...I guess I should look at the fact that I have lost most of it as a positive and quit focusing on the negative. I need to quit the negative self talk and try being nice to myself....a positive attitude can really make a difference.

I am proud that I have gotten activity in everyday this month.

What are you proud of?

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of my ability to stick with my diet for as long as I have..

    I'm sure everyone has told you the whole "9 months on, 9 months off" rule.. and I believe it's true, if not too short.. You gained that weight to give your daughter a healthy start to life, so don't feel guilty about taking longer to get it off.. at least you are doing it now.. :)

    Oh, and the bread I LOVE is Healthy Life Whole Wheat Grain Bread.. 70 calories for 2 slices, 5 grams of fiber for 2 slices.. so it's only 1 point for 2 slices.. :)

    ReplyDelete