Monday, July 2, 2012

Something New

Well folks I have been struggling. I have not been doing what I need to so I have decided to try something new. Tomorrow I officially start "The 17 Day Diet". I have had the book for some time now but I was not going to go through with it - it was too restrictive for me. Well maybe that is just what I need.

It is a really interesting plan and I can tell that if I follow this I will be successful. I have been running around half assing everything and it has gotten me nowhere. I have gained weight! I am currently 190.9 - ugh! Well I am hoping that I can find the time at night to bog about my experience with my "something new".

1 comment:

  1. I really loved the 17-day diet. It is restrictive, but I didn't feel hungry and I felt very healthy when on it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete