Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 2

Good again! I ate a little differently today and ended up hungry at the end of the night.

 I had 2 eggs and 2 egg whites with 2 slices of fat free cheese and an apple
No snack
Lunch was 0% Greek Yogurt with Strawberries and Raspberries
Dinner was salad with turkey and fat free dressing
Last snack was yogurt with a little bit of vanilla

I am not sure if I can have vanilla but I needed something to sweeten it - plain yogurt is just not good. I was feeling quite hungry when I ate and then it just seemed to get a bit worse so I really needed that snack! I ate too small of a lunch and that was a mistake. I find when I get too hungry I have a hard time getting full. I must be more aware tomorrow and aim for a bigger lunch. I have not jumped on the green tea band wagon yet, I don`t like tea so I have just been trying to drink a lot of water. It gets kind of boring but I was down about 1 pound in the first day so I think it is really going to be worth it!

The reason I started this is that we are going to a wedding on the 14th of this month and while trying to be budget friendly I found an old dress in my closet - I could barely get it zipped. I am hoping this will make the dress more comfortable and me more comfortable with how I look. I was just going to do the first 17 days for this wedding but I have decided that I will just keep going. I really want to lose some weight before I get pregnant again and we are planning for September/October to start trying. It seem kind of weird to try and lose weight when you are just going to be putting it back on but this time I do not want to be 200 pounds when I deliver.

Well it is time to relax!

2 comments:

  1. What plan are you following? Good job with the staying on track, you're doing very well! :)

    ReplyDelete