Sunday, July 22, 2012

Results

Hey Kids! My first 17 days went really well. I lost 8.4 pounds and 6.5 inches! I am so pleased with the way everything is going. Mind you I am a little over that right now as we wereaway from home for most meals this weekend and I did not make very good choices. I ate every chip I saw.....not very good. I also had a total breakdown at the mall today and pigged out at the chocolate place while I was by myself. I have not secret eaten since I started this and I am disappointed in myself. I cannot dwell on this, I must move forward and get myself back on track. I have tomorrow planned and can't see where I will have any problems. My bff and I are going to see Magic Mike tomorrow and I have decided I will be full before I go so I don't eat while I am there. Hubby and I are seeing Batman on Tuesday and we are going out for dinner first so I need to be really careful for tomorrow and Tueday during the day. Wednesday will be another difficult ngiht but I can pull it all together for Thuersday and Friday before we leave for a weeks holiday on Saturday!

I am trying to wrap my head around eating while on vacation. I think I have it figured out. I am just hoping to avoid gaining any weight. I do not expect to lose anything but if I can avoid gaining I am fine with it. The activity is going to be hard as we are camping and boating for the week. 

Any suggestions or tips for eating well while on vacation?

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss! Sounds like it is working for you. As far as eating while on vacation enjoy yourself and just take smaller portions of the food you would not normally eat and try to eat lots of fruits and veggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for sticking with the program - you had great success! Great job. On vacation I try to keep breakfast and lunch light and healthy and then allow myself to splurge a bit at or after dinner... I refuse to skip out on my fave foods while on vacation - but I also make a point of staying active while away. Good luck lady!!! And remember to enjoy your vacation. Leave the guilt at home!

    ReplyDelete