Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What am I doing?

Is what I asked myself as I ate chips on the couch. I had a really good day of eating but it ended with a headache and me wanting to eat crap. I am really happy I did better during the day - apparently this is going to be a really long process for me.

I did not track today for no good reason so I will not be able to tell you exactly what I ate. Tomorrow I will be tracking. It does not matter if it is one day of the week....it's better than nothing.

I am having a difficult week work wise and the stress is really wearing me down. Must get more sleep and some decent activity.

1 comment:

  1. If you find you're having trouble tracking maybe try tracking it at night when you pack your lunch for work. My husband and I do that. This way you know how many points breakfast, lunch and snacks are. Then if you want you can try to incorporate a small treat into your day so you will have the points for it. But if you're one of those people who cannot have it in the house (I used to be but have overcome it) then maybe it's time to just stop buying it, and if your husband enjoys it, then he should enjoy it at work where it doesn't tempt you, or you buy things that he likes and you hate.

    ReplyDelete