Friday, July 6, 2012

Better Day

Today was much better and NO HEADACHE!!!!!! I am so happy to finally be past that point and I am really feeling good. The food gets a bit boring but that is what is like with any diet, the best part, it is only 17 days and then I get to switch it up a bit =) I really like the idea of this diet, I like the fact that I can go back to this cycle to help restart things.

I have been getting my activity ramped up again. I tried to start running but I find it really hard to find the time. I was waking up at 5 and going but I was just too tired and I couldn't keep it up. I was happy to get back to the gym this week and I got out for a couple of walks at lunch and after dinner. It is so beautiful here right now! I cannot wait to spend this weekend outside =)

Here is a picture of Grace enjoying the sun and her pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment