Tuesday, July 3, 2012

17 Day Diet - Day 1

So I stuck to the meal plan today and I was very suprised that I am full and feel good. I was not thinking I would feel full and I was pretty sure I would be really crabby. I am happy to say I was wrong. I feel good with all of the veggies I have eaten today and some really good protein.

I had 1 egg and 2 egg whites with a slice of fat free cheese and an apple
for snack I had mixed berries
lunch was broccoli slaw with tuna and fat free italian dressing
other snack was 0% plain greek yogurt with sugar free strawberry jam
and finally dinner was roasted turkey breast with mixed veggies and some fat free ranch dressing

Doesn't seem like a lot but it really seems to have been enough. I want 2 eggs and egg whites tomorrow and I think I will try and switch up my snacks. Not too sure what I will do but I will try something a little different.

I will let you all know how it goes ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I had just asked what plan you were following, but now am reading this....

    ReplyDelete