Sunday, August 21, 2011

WI tomorrow....

I was feeling so good earlier in the week but this weekend I have not been good to myself. I was mostly good to myself but not the whole time. Friday was bad and Saturday and today were okay. I would be really good and then not great all at the same time. I kept moving all weekend but I have yet to do a practice run - why am I holding myself back? I need to get out there! I still can't find my gloves...I am going to have to ask if maybe I left them there?

I was reading a blog and there was a comment from someone pointing out that 1 year ago roughly she weighed less than she does today...it really got me to thinking about what I am doing. I am about 9 or 10 pounds heavier than I was last year. I was holding steady - losing and gaining the same few pounds over and over again, just recently I have gained roughly 9 or 10 pounds. This is not what I want to be doing - I really need to figure this s$*t out! I am not going to make myself or you guys any promises that I have not been able to keep. I have said many times that I am going to get it together but that doesn't seem to be working for me. I will be tracking tomorrow and I am going to hop on my parents treadmill after work. Here we go......

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan! And that's the most important part. Weight loss can be so frustrating- just stick with it! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling! I was 224 the day I got married (7/17/10), and was back up to 223.6 last week :( It sucks, but sometimes admitting that out loud is exactly what you need to do to get your head straight and turn it around!

    ReplyDelete