Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sunny Days

I love sunny weekends! We had a very nice day today - got in a good walk and Grace got some great time in the pool today. I also got some really good deals at Old Navy tonight - I love an extra 50% off clearance days =) At the end of every season I try and pick up some basics for Grace for the next age for that season.

Tomorrow we are going to give the back pack a try -  we are going to take the stroller just in case she hates it. I really wish the weekends were longer - it has been so nice being home and actually getting things done and enjoying some time together.

On Friday I had a very LONG day. There seems to be a lot of drama at my office lately and it has been really draining - sadly I let this effect my choices. I overate on so many levels...it was not good. I am happy that I picked it up today but I really need to find better ways of dealing with things - why do we turn to food?

What do you turn to when you are stressed/happy/sad/frustrated......?

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to a weekend that's not over 100 degrees. It's been miserable to where we don't even want to leave the house.

    I love love love Old Navy! And especially when they have 50% off.

    Food has always been my go to for emotional days - whether I'm happy, sad, agitated, etc. It's been a struggle to relearn how to live life without turning to food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVE Old Navy- my absolute favorite store. You can always find a good deal there. :)

    I tend to eat when I'm emotional too. It really is a struggle!

    ReplyDelete