Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 29th birthday. I had a great day but now I have a terrible tummy ache!I had a burger at lunch with my mommy and then hubby, Grace and I headed to the PNE - it is the summer fair in our city. I love going but we just eat like crap there and I am really paying for it right now. We had deep fried oreos and they were amazing! I know it is not something I should have had but I did and that's that....We walked around for 2 hours and then came home and played for a bit before bath and now relaxing time for mommy and daddy =) The birthday festivities will continue on this whole weekend and one day in to next week. We have dinner tomorrow, my sister in law is taking me out Friday and I have dinner again on Sunday. I did not get to the gym or anything today but we did walk for 2 hours which I guess will have to be good enough. As for tomorrow I am going to count it as my rest day and I will not have any time to get out. Saturday I am going to head in to the gym and Sunday I will get out for a walk at least. I want to do a practice run and I am going to try and fit it in maybe Sunday morning.

I don't know that I will have much time to post this weekend but I am sure going to try!

2 comments: