Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Monday!

Since being on maternity leave I like Mondays even less! I miss my hubby when he goes back to work, we have so much fun on the weekend and it just doesn't feel like there is ever enough time! So the teething seems to be getting better, today Grace slept until 6:10 and it was great! I crawled into bed yesterday at about 9:15 - I even fell asleep before hubby could get upstairs about 5 minutes behind me....I got a really good walk in yesterday but I did over eat a little at dinner, we had roast, mashed potatoes and yorkshire puddings (so yummy).

The weather is better today so I am going to get a nice walk up to the mall in and then I will try and do my Turbo Jam dvd in the afternoon. I also want to work on decorating my tree - hubby put it up for me yesterday but I didn't have anytime to decorate it. I love the look of a Christmas tree!

I am so looking forward to going to a WW meeting tonight and learning about the new plan, I am going to the website now to start reading!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh my son is teething too.... its not pretty is it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting the exercise in!! Enjoy the meeting tonigh, can't wait to see what you think! I'm seeing a lot of mixed opinions lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck at your meeting tonight, I hear there are alot of great changes!
    I know how you feel about the weekend, I love having my boys home with me, but once Monday hits and it's just me and my youngest, it seems like I can get more done, and devote all my time to him. I miss the hubby and older son but also enjoy the time we share together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the meeting, I´ve been wanting to start up on WW but I keep putting it off. Let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete