Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Okay, so I tried to do this first thing this morning but I got a call from my mom to come into work (I work with my mom) as an emergency. I don't go back to work until April 15 but they were desperate as 2 of the people from my old department are away and that left only my mom who is a part time entry person. So I went in for 1 1/2 hours to do what I could for them but now I am tired. I have to take Grace with me when I do this and it's so much work to make sure she is happy and that I am able to get something done. My eating has not been perfect so far today but good considering. I tried to pan ahead but I didn't have much time as I was working around naps.

I did  good at dinner last night, I did have a cupcake and sadly it wasn't very good. Not really worth it but what do you do.....

I also got a very nice award from Diet Chic. Thank you, thank you, thank! I will be working on this tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes life happens and we just have to make the most of it, sounds like you are doing exactly that!

    ReplyDelete