Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sore

4 workouts in 3 days....a little bit too much. My feet, legs and lower back are really feeling it! So Tuesday I went to "The Hit" and then for a run, last night I went for a run and tonight I was at "The Hit" again. Not to mention the 1 1/2 hour walk we did after dinner. I am really pleased with my activity this week, my eating has not been really great. I need to keep working at that. I find when I am tired I get lazy with my eats and start picking/grazing.....I was pleased that I got some more fruits and veggies in today. Hubby and I are hosting a small BBQ on saturday and need to head to costco to pick up a couple of things Saturday morning - I am going to add all I need for smoothies in the morning. Hubby does not eat breakfast or enough fruits and veggies and has been getting sick a little easier than normal these days. I think both of us will benefit from this. I have fell off the tracking wagon for some reason since last night. I did not track last night or today and I am not too sure why. I like using the online program but I sometimes forget about it. I must do better with tracking! I think I am going to get my calendar set up at home and start doing the ticker for a good day thing - maybe I need a visual to help me out!

Well, I am pooped and I need to get to bed! I cannot wait for tomorrow to be over and the long weekend to start!

2 comments:

  1. Smoothies are a great way to get in your fruits & veggies too (if you add spinach!). Great job on your workouts...but make sure to take some time to rest too!

    have fun at the bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the workouts! You know you're doing something right when you are sore!

    ReplyDelete