Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sore

I was not able to make it to the gym today as my back is just killing me! I don't know what I have done to it but it's not good. I have a massage booked for tomorrow and I might also try and get into see my chiropractor. I was barely able to sit at my desk by the end of the day. We did go out for a walk tonight and I did okay - a bit slow but still got out. Yesterday I was very proud of myself - I can home and ran to my inlaws =) My running class ended last week but I am going to try and keep it up. So far so good. I am hoping to get my back feeling better tomorrow and then maybe I can get another run in on Sunday.

We have a pretty long weekend ahead of us - starting tomorrow we have quite a bit to do. I am going to slip some activity in wherever I can and keep my eating on track.

I signed up yesterday to kick the s*#$ out of cancer  with the other girls from Burnaby Hit  where I workout. I thought it was a good cause and I get to wear a cool pink t-shirt! I am also looking for a run to participate November - I think October is too soon and I am not sure I want to wait until December. I want to find something that is for a good cause =)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the back :(( definitely be careful, you don't want o make it worse!

    ReplyDelete