Monday, September 19, 2011

Confused

So last night I hopped on the scale to see the damage that I did over our weekend away, I was quite upset to see that I had gained 8 pounds this weekend. I went to bed upset and tossed and turned most of the night....I got up this morning hopped on the scale and I was still up 7 pounds and extremely disappointed in myself. I could not believe I had done that much damage - I had made an effort to do better than normal, I was not perfect but I was not that had either. So I signed into my WW account and recorded my weight to see that I had LOST 3 pounds? I guess I forgot how fat I was.....isn't that weird?

Well I was really happy with that needless to say. Today I stayed on track pretty good - I tend to get headaches when I am too good. I think I go through some kind of withdrawl or something. I had a little chocolate bar and a pop and it seems to be clearing up. Well I have some stuff to do around the house so I better get going. I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I weight in on Thursday at 178 and then yesterday after only being out of town 24 hours i was at 184 on monday morning. i dont get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. See not too bad after all! And remember sodium will wreak havoc on your scale for a full day or two afterwards. Don't be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete