Friday, September 23, 2011

Still Sore

So I woke up this morning hoping a good nights sleep would help make my back feel better but....no. I found it hard to get through the day at my computer. I tried to get an appointment with one of my chiropractors but they were both at the same conference! I did have my massage and she could not believe how bad it felt - she agreed that I needed to make another appointment to see the chiro on Monday because something is definitely not right....I am going to take it easy this weekend in the activity area and try and keep my eating good.

We had a really nice visit with family tonight and I managed not to eat too bad. They had the BEST garlic bread ever and I may have had an extra piece......I did have a small piece of dessert but nothing too bad. I wish I had just passed as it wasn't that great but it was a really small piece. We are having 3 girl friends over tomorrow night for some appies and I am trying to plan ahead to make sure I don't over do it. I have some fruit ready and some veggies that I need to cut up for the table. Sometimes appies can be more dangerous than dinner because they can last all night. I just have to be smart with my choices.

Well I am also looking forward to sleeping and relaxing this weekend - I could use both!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the back!! I've dealt with sciatica before, and that was miserable! I hope you can get an appt and get it fixed :( Most people don't realize how bad back pain can get until they experience it. Everything we do uses muscles in our back.

    Definitely make preparations to keep you on track since you can't exercise this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine the pain you are in.. I'm sorry you have to go through the weekend with it, but it sounds like you have a good plan.. :)

    Appies CAN be worse than dinner sometimes, but you seem to have a good idea of how to combat eating too many.. aka a good plan.. lmao, sorry..

    ReplyDelete