Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Running

I had week 2 of my running group tonight and again I really enjoyed it! I have been surprised by how much I am truly enjoying it. I need to make sure I get my homework done this week. Tomorrow I will be heading to The Hit  after work and I hope to get a walk in at lunch before it starts raining again.

I am still struggling with eating well - I don't really know what my mental block is but I seem to want to just eat crap! I will pack myself a healthy lunch, most of which I eat....it's the chips or cookies or some days both that I seem to keep adding. I really do not like the way I look or feel but I don't seem to be willing to fix this? I keep working at this but I am not getting anywhere. We are going to a wedding next weekend and very sadly I will be wearing a dress that I bought last year for w wedding...because I have not gotten anywhere. I am very frustrated but I am not going to let this knock me back. Onward and downward?

1 comment:

  1. sometimes moving forward is the best thing to do. Take it one meal at a time, one day at a time, seems less overwhelming. Hope you have a great time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete