Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2

I have tracked everything but my last little treat of a Healthy Choice Fudge Bar (2 Points Plus) and my 45 minute walk. I will use a couple of my weekly points today because we had an amazing treat at work - I counted it and got my workout in and an extra walk! Feels good =) My throat is killing me and that fudge bar felt SO good!

I was really proud of myself today - I planned ahead for dinner and it made things so much easier! I went for my workout and to water my parents plants (they are in Europe) and came home to hubby throwing the steaks on the bbq with the potato salad ready - all I had to do was cut up some veggies and pour a glass of water. After dinner we got ourselves together and went for a nice walk to a new park for Grace to play on the swings! She LOVES the swings! I will be going to the gym tomorrow and Thursday and I also have running class tomorrow night. I am disappointed that I AGAIN did not get my homework done for running....next week I will do better. I am not going to wait for hubby - just get out and do it!

1 comment: