Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 Minutes!

That is right - I did a 2 minute plank! I am so proud of myself =) I killed myself today, 30 minute hit after work and then my running group at 7:30. I missed my workout yesterday because I forgot my clothes but I figured I was still going to get 2 days in even if it was 2 days in a row with 1 being a "double" day. 

Sorry if this is TMI but I have gotten my first period sans IUD and I want to eat everything that passes me! I am trying not to but not really succeeding. I am doing better than before but not great. I just keep doing the best I can. I am on my own this weekend (hubby is off for my brothers stag) so I just need to keep myself on track. Grace and I are heading to a birthday party on Saturday afternoon where I know they have gotten cakes from somewhere I hate (make me happy) and I can make sure I eat a good breakfast and then have a good dinner. I am planning a couple of big walks to help keep us busy and then picking my mom and dad up from the airport on Sunday! I have missed them! We then have a party to celebrate my coworker/friends husband finishing his phd - I am so proud of him but very sad because he has taken a postdoc position in Austin, Texas =( I am really going to miss her. It is such an amazing adventure for them!

Well I am tired and want to go to bed so I will talk to you guys tomorrow =)

1 comment: