Friday, April 1, 2011

A Loss!

I got on the scale this morning and there was no change....so I waited for some stuff to happen and I got back on the scale and I finally saw a loss of 1.1!!!!! I am very excited! I tracked all week and it paid off! I am going to do the same again this week but this week I can get back to the gym =)

I had my second treatment yesterday and it hurt again.....but I think it`s going to pay off. I can get back to the gym on Monday and I have plans to keep myseld active this weekend. My parents are home now so I will be walking the over 5 km to their house for donner on Sunday and our trip to the zoo should be good for Saturday. i know it won`t be intense tomorrow but it is A LOT of walking! I love going to the zoo and I can`t wait to see Grace`s reaction to some of the animals. The weather isn`t looking great but we have made alternate plans to go to the aquarium if it rains.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! It is amazing how great it feels to see the scale creeping in the right direction! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss! Even if the scale hadn't moved it sounds like you are making a lot of great choices, yay for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done we just love us a loss!! thats great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Thats great!! Thanks for your nice comments, I do agree with you. The last couple months just spoiled me I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a great week and a great loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo awesome loss. What an awesome way to start out the weekend. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cracked me up - the part about waiting for things to happen.

    ReplyDelete