Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday....

I have hubby home with us today as he has his final exam today! He is studybing hard and I hope he does really well!

So I took the weekend off of everything. I couldn't say I ate terribly by any means but I was not tracking like I should have been. Grace is feeling a better so I cut her off yesterday. I decided I would lose her last 2 feeding all at once as there is just under 2 weeks before she goes to daycare and I really wanted her fully and comfortably on milk by then. She has done great! I am so proud of her.

As of today I am down to 29 points....I have had 36 because of nursing and I think this might be hard. I am ready for the challenge but I did "enjoy" myself a bit this weekend knowing that my weekly points would not be lasting quite long enough. I went shopping last night and picked up some yummy snacks that will hopefully help to keep me full and within my points.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll go with the 29 points really smoothly.. You'd think that they would not do that "cold turkey", but that they'd move ya down a few a week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on 29 points! I'm on 29 and find it is pretty easy to live within if you're a little creative. I eat a lot of fruits & veggies as fillers and my breakfast is low point (1/2 C oats and a banana - 2 pts). Good luck!

    I can't remember - do you go to meetings or just do your own weigh-ins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just switched to doing it myself - saving some money =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 36 to 29 is a pretty big jump but I am sure that you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete