Friday, August 31, 2012

Weigh In and September Goals

Well it wasn't good but it did go in the right direction. I am down .2 from last week. I can do much better than that. I did my morning workout and let me tell you I really enjoyed it! It was so nice getting it out of the way and gave me energy all through the day. I think I will tick to this as long as hubby agrees to keep taking Grace to daycare 3 mornings a week. In the mornigs the gym is quiet so I used the machines in the main area. They have "Hoist" machines that move with you - they say it is less stress on your body and you stay in correct positioning without over doing it.

My eating has not been on point today but I did buy a new paid of jeans in a 14! I am so happy to finally say good bye to my 16's! They were so baggy assed but I didn't want to spend too much on new jeans. Old Navy had some of the ones I like on the clearance rack and I had an extra 25% off so I got them for just under $15 =) I love a good deal and they fit great!

I have never really set monthly goals but I thought I would give it a go this month. I want to lose 5 pounds and workout 3 days/week minimum. I have also decided to start eating Weight Watchers again. I want an eating plan that will transfer to pregnancy easy without anyone noticing ;) The main thing is that I need to track! It is really the most important part of WW - I must track!

No comments:

Post a Comment