Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spinning!

So I spun completely out of control yesterday. I thought the post yesterday afternoon would bring me back together, instead I let it be an excuse to eat MORE....I tracked everything and what a waste of points! I ate things that I didn't even really want just because that was what was in the house. I don't understand what is going on in my mind.

I got up this morning still feeling shitty about what I did yesterday - I basically wasted a really good workout! Well I have started off eating well today and I have plans to do my Just Dance for the Wii during my daughters afternoon nap after lunch. I think tomorrow I am going to take something to eat in the car after my workout to hopefully stave off another melt down. I am sitting here typing while I watch last nights BL. It is really making me think, if they can do it then I can! I want to lose 5 pounds by Valentine's Day, hubby and I are going to Vegas in May and I want to feel better about myself and last but not least we have 3 wedding to attend this summer (one being my brothers) and I want to look good in pictures! I want to feel good about myself again.....I want to like what I see in the mirror....for me to accomplish these things I need to make some real changes. I need to truly commit myself to WW and getting the activity in. I am going to do this, I am important.......

1 comment:

  1. I could have written your post - last week. It was a rough week for me. I 100% spun out of control. I kept trying to start on the good side but would eat and eat and eat at the end of the day. It was HORRIBLE. I am day 3 of being fully back on track and Im terrified every night that the eating monster is coming back.

    When I go to the gym I always bring a snack - typically a big yummy banana (zero points baby) and that helps a bit. I also stop and get a yummy hot tea or flavored coffee - the sipping for minimal calories helps me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete