Wednesday, January 5, 2011

=)

Another good day under my belt. I made smart choices and even cooked a really yummy dinner. I did not manage to get any activity in so I guess that was my rest day? I need to make it a priority - I just really prefer to be outside and with this weather, no thank you! I made a great/scary discovery last night, I really wanted a treat so I pulled out a vitatop and wanted some vanilla icecream with it. I didn't really want to spend the 7 points for 1/2 a cup like in the book. Well I checked the label for what I have in the freezer and it is only 3 points for 1/2 a cup! I won't be eating it every night but it is nice to know that I can if I want to.

Today is going really well so far food wise, again I haven't gotten any activity yet but I a going to workout while I watch one of the hockey games (GO CANADA!!!!!). I think I will do a bosu based workout after the little one goes down for the night. It will also be a good way to keep me from snacking. I have been eating the best Golden Delicious apples - they have been so crisp and juicy!

I am just watching the first episode of BL - I don't know that I could have gone with the unknown.....I think I would have gone with Bob and Jillian. The unknown would have been WAY too scary for me! What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Great job on another good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY on the good day!! you´re doing good ;) I´d be nervous to go with the unknown as well. I think I´d go with Bob even though I love Jillian but she scares me sometimes hahaha!

    ReplyDelete