Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a New Day!

I am back! It's like Christmas was never here...well except for the tree still being up. We have one more get together and then it will all be gone on Sunday. It was nice to take a small break from everything over Christmas and try and enjoy myself. I ended up getting a terrible cold and gaining about 2 pounds (I weighed myself this morning). This morning would have been the start of a new week for me so I got my tracker out and wrote everything down and made sure I got some activity in. There are alot of changes I want to make in 2011 and I am starting right away.

So over Christmas I ate quite a bit but I did not go crazy...I could have done alot worse than 2 pounds! It was so busy that I barely had time to relax! I love Christmas, I just wish it was a slower season...not packed into such a short time. I just find it all too hectic! I feel like I need a vacation!

I was thinking about posting some new goals....but I think I am going to concentrate on one day at a time. I don't want to put the excess pressure of a deadline on it, I just want to do this right......so here we go!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back!! The rush is one thing I really dislike about the holidays.. we're so busy that we don't really get to enjoy the time with family. We changed that this year and loved it.

    Good job getting right back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Glad to see you back and glad we're both getting back on track from the holiday's. :)

    ReplyDelete